Wednesday, September 10, 2008

MOTHER : Why did you get up so early its 5.00 only .
ME : I wake up to help you , as its difficult to work so early in the morning for sehri.
MOTHER : Thank you ! have you done with your TAHAJUD.
ME : YES
MOTHER : GREAT
ME : How do you get up so early i find it a very difficult task
MOTHER: when you are use to of it , it wont problem you, what would you like to have
ME : Chai , paratha would be ok .
MOTHER : ok ! I am getting it .
ME : Thanks mom
MOTHER : what makes you feel that you came for help
ME : Actually most of my class fellows dont help their mothers , so i decide to help you to prove myself a good son .
MOTHER : fine , here you are with you CHAI , PARATHA
ME : Thanks again ! you go and sleep i will wash my plates .

3 comments:

Bina Aisha Shah said...

Very good dialogue, very odd picture of yourself.

Anonymous said...

Guess you forgot to add the last line which should have been, "and then I woke up"

Sarmad's Nest said...

Oohhhhhh... By the way i m also a good Son....